For Parents & Caregivers
We offer a variety of parenting workshops, hands-on classes, presentations and webinars that help parents learn new tools & strategies to successfully navigate their child’s developmental milestones from kindergarten all the way to their college years.
We offer a variety of workshops, hands-on classes, presentations and webinars based on a variety of topics such as:
- Strong Minds™ Workshop
- Authoritative Dolphin Kids™ Parenting
- Managing Anxiety in your Home
- Moving from a Helicopter to Dolphin Kids™ Parent
- Perfectionism for Teens and Young Adults
- The Power of Mindfulness
Parent Seminars in Mandarin & English:
Raising Healthy, Happy, and Self-Motivated Kids…The Dolphin Way!
Mandarin & English speaking parent coach, Lily Jiang, presents an informative, interactive, and inspiring parenting seminar series.
- Four interactive 2-hour seminars in Mandarin.
- Each eminar will consist of: 45-minute informative presentation (designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and Fudan University); 40-minute parent interactive activity; and 30-minute Q&A.
- Includes four 2-hour seminars, Dolphin Parent book, email and online support.
Each session will be structured around the #1 National best-selling book The Dolphin Parent by Dr. Shimi Kang (Chinese version translated and released by Fudan University).
Parents will learn…
- Learn the downfalls of authoritarian tiger and permissive jellyfish parenting.
- Understand the lasting benefits of authoritative parenting and how to incorporate this effective style.
- Practice the key skills needed to thrive in our fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ultra-competitive 21st century world.
- Learn practical everyday tools to raise healthy, happy, and successful children with essential future-ready skills.
- Gain valuable community support and insights from a “POD” of like-minded parents and professionals.